My name is Mark Repka, I'm a 31 year old Software Engineer from Rochester, NY.
I previously worked at Kodak Alaris as a Software Engineer on the Kodak Moments web team.
I also have a really cute cat named Oliver!
I primariarly have experience in the following technologies and platforms...
- Nodejs Backend Development
- Restify / Express REST API Servers
- PostgreSQL / Azure SQL Database
- Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900)
- Linux Server Administration
- React User Interface Library
- Redux / React-Redux
- C# .NET WinForms Applications
- Windows Print Drivers
- Agile Software Development
- Jira Issue & Project Tracking
- Computer Networking
- NGINX / Lighttpd / Apache / IIS
- Docker Containers
- Raspberry Pi / Single Board Computers
- Linux System Hardening / Security
- Gatsby Site Generator
- Azure Serverless Functions
- DigitalOcean Spaces / Amazon S3
- koajs Web Framework
- AWS Lambda Serverless Functions
- Sequelize ORM
I have experience in the following programming languages. Green denotes extensive experience, yellow is intermediate level, red is beginner level or currently learning:
- Shell Scripts (Bash, Batch, PS)
- C# .NET (and Core)
I have been running all of my home computers on some flavour of Linux since around 2009, generally Debian based systems, and have favoured a pretty stripped down system running i3 window manager with many of the xfce applications and tools.You can check out more of my specific configuration on my GitHub config files repository.
I am currently using the following systems...
Previously I have used...